A Case of Laparoscopically Managed Myometrial Scar Ectopic Pregnancy
Meenu Agarwal, Madhuri Kashyap
Citation Information :
Agarwal M, Kashyap M. A Case of Laparoscopically Managed Myometrial Scar Ectopic Pregnancy. Int J Gynecol Endsc 2017; 1 (1):28-31.
CC BY 3.0
Copyright © 2017; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Agarwal M, Kashyap M, Meshram S. A Case of Laparoscopically Managed Myometrial Scar Ectopic Pregnancy. Int J Gynecol Endsc 2017;1(1):28-31.
- Intramural ectopic pregnancy: a case and review of the literature. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2013 Jun;168(2):129-133.
- Sonographic diagnosis and successful medical management of an intramural ectopic pregnancy. J Clin Ultrasound 2010 Jul;38(6):320-324.
- Intramural pregnancy with fetal survival: case history and discussion of etiologic factors. Obstet Gynecol 1987 Sep;70(3 Pt 2):472-474.
- Intramural ectopic pregnancy implanting in adenomyosis. Fertil Steril 1989 Feb;51(2):354-356.
- Ruptured intramural pregnancy with myometrial invasion treated conservatively. Case Rep Obstet Gynecol 2011 Nov;2011:965910.
- Intramural pregnancy after in vitro fertilization and embryo transfer. Fertil Steril 1992 Feb;57(1):215-217.
- Intramural ectopic pregnancy: treatment using uterine artery embolization. J Minim Invasive Gynaecol. 2013 Mar-Apr;20(2):241-243.
- Diagnosis and management of intramural ectopic pregnancy. J Minim Invasive Gynecol 2013 Sep-Oct;20(5):697-700.